Sink your teeth into Thailand’s Royal cuisine in an exclusive hidden away gem run by descendents of the royal family.
Glimpse into the days of yesteryear and gain unfiltered access into the daily life of the locals.
Learn and experience tastes and influences of the 4 regions of Thai cuisine.
Savor the 5-star local flavours and ancient regional recipes still maintained by a neighborhood hero.
Give into your sweet tooth with a selection of 5 authentic traditional Thai desserts made fresh daily.
Refresh yourself with delicious herbal drinks in a 80-year-old shop house where an international household name in sauces was born.
Savour regional flavours and see first-hand how authentic sweet, spicy tastes of Thai regional cuisine are properly mixed together.
Attend “fruit class” and master the art of how and when to shop for Thai fruits.
Spice it up and breathe in the aroma of hand-made fresh curry in half-century old shop.
**Vendors and menu items may change due to vendor schedules and other unexpected circumstances
- Starting Point: Saphan Taksin BTS Station
- Time/Duration: Start time 9:30a.m. and 10:00a.m. (check availability) / 3.5-4 hours duration
- Group size and dynamics: Food is intimate, so we stay intimate. We have a maximum of 10 people in Daytime Village of Love Tour. All Ages are welcome.
- What to wear: We recommend shorts and light shirt as well as comfortable walking shoes. Sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat are never a bad idea.
- Weather Conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine. We recommend an umbrella and sense of adventure in case the clouds break. Some of our most fun moments have been in the rain!
- An amazingly delicious good time!
- Food and beverage at our selected tastings.
- 15 distinct foods and beverages.
- Professional and entertaining guide with an advanced level of English.
- Taste of Thailand Food Tours special promotions