Bite into famous Chinese dumplings and learn the history of Dim Sum in Thailand.
Enjoy a delicious Thai Coconut Noodle drink in a famous shophouse regularly visited by the Royal Family.
Visit the #1 Ranked Roasted Pork and Rice restaurant in Bangkok!
Sink your teeth into the delicious legend of Chinese donuts.
Savour the rich flavour of peppered pork noodles.
Brave the king of Thai fruits from Chinatown’s most famous durian vendor – if you dare!
Visit a tea shophouse that carries the most expensive tea in Bangkok.
Explore the many varieties of Chinese desserts in the authentic atmosphere of Chinatown’s main road.
**Vendors and menu items may change due to vendor schedules and other unexpected circumstances
- Starting Point: Your hotel in Bangkok
- Time/Duration: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. Start time 5:30p.m. / 3-3.5 hours duration
- Vegetarian/No Pork Option: Sorry we do not offer a vegetarian or no pork option on this tour.
- Group size and dynamics: Food is intimate, so we stay intimate. We have a maximum of 10 people on our Chinatown tour. All ages are welcome.
- What to wear: We recommend shorts and light shirt as well as comfortable walking shoes.
- Weather Conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine. We recommend an umbrella and sense of adventure in case the clouds break. Some of our most fun moments have been in the rain!
- An amazingly delicious good time!
- Food and beverage at our selected tastings.
- 7+ distinct food tasting locations.
- Professional and entertaining guide with an advanced level of English.
- Taste of Thailand Food Tours special promotions